The ultimate backup in Azure
Backup & recovery for Microsoft 365 & File shares.
The native Office 365 backup for Exchange Online can leave you wanting more. Likewise backup and restore of SharePoint is very limited, offering only 14 days’ worth of site collection backups for this, with a 2 days waiting period for restore.
Using Microsoft Azure, you can revolutionise your backup and recovery strategy while saving time and money.
HubStor for Microsoft Azure delivers an advanced backup and recovery suite for on-premises Exchange servers, Windows servers and storage (e.g. CIFS/NFS file shares), as well as Microsoft 365 sources, including Exchange Online, SharePoint and OneDrive.
With HubStor, you can protect messages, calendars, tasks and other content types found in user mailboxes (both active and archive), public folder mailboxes, recoverable items folders, and system folders, with unlimited retention and fast, flexible recovery.
You can also protect both on-premises SharePoint Server and Office 365’s SharePoint Online, and target specific site collections with unique policies.
- Protect Exchange mailboxes against accidental or malicious deletions.
- Retain Office 365 event history.
- Auto-discover new mailboxes to backup.
- Backup & restore SharePoint, with permissions intact & auto-discovery of new sites
- Backup OneDrive for Business data with versioning, de-duplication, compression & encryption.
- Capture content from Groups & Team Sites with seamless auto-discovery as new groups come online.
- Recover from data loss & ransomware attacks with point-in-time recovery.
- Perform granular or bulk recovery of data, folders & security ACLs.
HubStor Backup Features.
- Decide which Azure region is used to host your data.
- A minimum of 3 encrypted synchronous copies are stored.
- Create shadow copies or use redundancy to sync copies to a second datacenter.
- Changes are automatically merged into the backup with versioning & point-in-time recovery.
- Easy-to-use software lets you perform granular or bulk recovery.
- Recover data to the original or alternate locations.
- Fast Recovery Time Object (RTO) is possible with HubStor’s patent-pending virtualisation.
- Provide users with secure, self-service access to their data from the cloud.
No set up fee
Use existing infrastructure
Pay monthly for what you use
No data lock-in
What makes HubStor different.
With no startup costs and a pay only for month-to-month consumption, and the ability to run HubStor in our own Azure tenant, HubStor’s backup service is a great way to get immediate value from the cloud without commitment.
Unlike other cloud backups for the enterprise, cloud backup with HubStor gives you the power to virtualise subsets of your file share data in a recovery (typically that data which is old). Ghosting data in a recovery scenario provides the fastest Recovery Time Objective for your users and applications.
In addition to a super-fast RTO, HubStor’s patent-pending recovery optimisation avoids you downloading excessive amounts of data from your cloud backup.
Cloud backup can be your go-to recovery solution without impacting your network connection or incurring egress costs.