Supercharge compliance, retention management and eDiscovery.
The ultimate cloud compliance solution is here.
With HubStor for Azure you can preserve and govern data at low cost and perform powerful on-demand eDiscovery.
Using HubStor for compliance without complexity.
- Use immutable, WORM storage in the cloud.
- Apply retention periods using policies based on folders, owner, access rights, security or record classification & any item-level metadata.
- Give powerful eDiscovery capabilities to privileged users with role-based access & permissions sync.
- Search content by metadata, keywords, access rights, data ownership, detect PII, etc.
- Place users or groups on legal hold.
- Put the results of searches on litigation hold, add them to cases & apply tags.
- Export what you need for further review.
- Audit all activity.
No set up fee
Use existing infrastructure
Pay monthly for what you use
No data lock-in
What makes HubStor different.
Unlike legacy archives, HubStor empowers you to intuitively index portions of your archive — by content types, users, groups, data ranges, etc.
Now you can index only what needs to be searched — keeping costs low and delivering results faster.
HubStor clients see searches with over 1,000,000 hits returned in less than a second.
In the cloud, your search cluster can be scaled up to quickly tackle a large indexing backlog — and then scaled back down when performance demand is lower, keeping your search costs as low as possible.
With no startup costs and a pay only for month-to-month consumption, and the ability to run HubStor in our own Azure tenant, HubStor’s retention and eDiscovery service is a great way to get immediate value from the cloud without commitment.
“HubStor has been a reliable solution, delivering protection of our Office 365 data, and supporting our litigation and GDPR requirements.”