Learning Management delivered in Office 365
Accelerate learning via your Office 365, SharePoint & Teams environment
Train & motivate your workforce using a single, unified learning management platform your business already knows how to use.
Enterprises face an ongoing challenge in keeping staff up-to-speed with the latest company training, technology, regulations and company values.
The shift to remote working driven by COVID-19 has emphasised the importance of being able to deliver training and motivational content to staff in a way that is easy to access, engaging and collaborative.
Similarly, communicating the practical measures you are taking as staff return to the workplace will be vital in reassuring them that their health, well-being and safety is your top priority.
By integrating with your existing Office 365 environment, LMS 365 ensures your learning and communication programmes are:
- Easily & readily accessible to all internal staff & external Teams Guests (e.g. furloughed staff)
- Fully tracked & targeted with the ability to request acknowledgements, set tests, etc.
- Built into your ‘daily use’ of Teams & SharePoint
- Protected by your Microsoft 365 security settings
Join the growing number of enterprises that are delivering training to staff, partners and the community by harnessing the power of Microsoft Teams.
Thanks for today’s training it was nicely structured and we were all very happy with the pace and content.
Deliver virtually any content
With LMS365 you can deliver virtually any content:
- Health & safety information (refer to the Health & Safety Executive website for the latest COVID-19 advice)
- GDPR guidelines
- Cyber security advice
- ISO 27001 training
- Corporate style guides
- Office 365 collaboration tools training, e.g. Teams
(incorporating Microsoft 365 Learning Pathways)
- Company product & sales training
- Customised, online examinations
- SCORM content, PowerPoints, videos, documents, etc
…the list is endless.
Course owners can easily create, score & track their training
Works with Office 365 cloud single sign-on & other security controls
Automatically update/remind users of new courses & progress using Outlook
Give users, groups & course owners a progress dashboard & leaderboard
Perform follow-ups with specific users who remain inactive
Demonstrate due diligence in communicating best practices & policies to your workforce
See how you can enable your team to learn directly from Microsoft Teams
Track Training & Compliance Progress
Manage and track how well your training is progressing and demonstrate due diligence in rolling out training programmes
- Track live data on-screen
- Get advanced analytics, using ready-made Power BI dashboards
- Set due dates & expirations
- Confirm staff have read (& understood) corporate communications
- Assign to Teams & Office 365 Groups
- Manage role-based certification & retraining in the event of a role change
- Automatically publish SOPs (standard operating procedures)
Set personalised goals & promote healthy competition
By using your familiar Office 365 environment you can create an engaging training experience & secure high user adoption.
- Give each staff member a personalised dashboard
- Gamification makes the learning experience fun & compelling
- Allow staff to track their progress alongside co-workers
- Assign training plans & courses to your Office 365 Groups & Teams