Don’t let low-touch and infrequently accessed data sit on expensive primary storage! Don’t purchase another expensive storage or backup device.
If you have on-premises infrastructure and are running out of space for general storage or backup, you ought to take a look at HubStor. We think HubStor is the best multi-purpose storage solution for Azure you can get.
It takes just 15 minutes to install HubStor on a Windows host, then all you need to do is define policies to automatically move data to the cloud based on your business needs.
Meanwhile users and applications have seamless access to data stored in Azure:
- Users see data through the use of offline files that provide a seamless recall when clicked.
- Local caches let you optimise recall performance for frequently accessed items while minimising egress from the cloud.
- Inline deduplication and compression delivers savings between 25-60%, and in HubStor you pay only for what you use.
Shrink Your Storage Costs With HubStor.
This flexible, pay-as-you-go storage platform will give you a low cost, powerful storage management layer that delivers:
- Tiered storage economics, optimising Azure Hot, Cold & Archive tiers
- Policy-based retention management
- Policy-based storage tiering
- Powerful eDiscovery
- Continuous data protection
- A great alternative to on-premises disk or tape for your backups
- Tight security & compliance features
- PII identification
You can also revolutionise your backup services using the agentless HubStor Backup Service software which lets you use the cloud to replace inefficient and cumbersome tape and off-site location strategies.
- Very inactive!
Best of breed solutions.
We can put you in control of your storage, both on-premises and the cloud.
Perform a full inventory of your storage: identify stale data, sensitive data (e.g. PI) or regulated information.
Understand how best to profile your data:
- How many data classifications you need?
- How frequently each will be accessed?
- How long will you need to keep the information in each?
Reports and audits give storage and infrastructure administrators the capabilities they need to start deleting, migrating and managing the lifecycle of their data in hybrid cloud environments.
We can help you take full advantage of tiered storage on Microsoft Azure to dramatically reduce your ongoing storage costs.