This is your opportunity to work with some of the most exciting (and challenging) Microsoft cloud-based projects, and a great bunch of people!
Cloud Essentials is a long-established Microsoft cloud partner with key locations in the UK and South Africa. We help companies make the cloud a success for their business by undertaking projects to migrate data, manage high volumes of data, and make their data discoverable.
A great place to work
We are currently recruiting for new team members who will be based in Clevedon, our UK HQ. Just 30 minutes from Bristol City Centre and Bristol Airport, and directly off junction 20 of the M5, we enjoy beautiful seaside views from our office which is in a grade II listed building.
What we do
It can be difficult to stay on top of Microsoft’s cloud developments and make sure you are getting maximum value from its investment.
That’s where we come in – Cloud Essentials is passionate about helping enterprises take full advantage of Microsoft’s cloud functionality and fill any gaps with complementary solutions.
We are proudly vendor agnostic, assessing the best tools for each job based on hands-on experience with similar projects in similar spheres. We’re not software resellers; we’re specialists in delivering solutions and building partnerships for the long term.
Projects are always planned and implemented against a cohesive project framework, which enables us to set realistic expectations for our customers as they embark on their cloud journey.
As a Cloud Accelerate Microsoft Partner with over 20 years’ experience in delivering messaging and transitional solutions, we help enterprises navigate complexity, explore a multi-cloud strategy, and take advantage of best-of-breed software as a service (SaaS) to exploit their cloud investment as their needs and business challenges evolve.
Cloud Essentials (CE) will be expanding its UK operation over the coming months, starting with a sales executive to join our existing sales, marketing, consulting and support team.
Aim of the role: To proactively increase sales of the Cloud Essentials SaaS portfolio and establish sales processes so that we can scale up efficiently over the coming years.
- Actively promote pipeline growth
- Nurture customer relationships to increase lifetime SaaS value
- Build a foundation of sales process and create/co-ordinate accessible content
- Create and execute pipeline nurturing activities working in conjunction with the marketing function
- Contribute to sales and marketing initiatives for each market area
- Support the sales process from lead qualification to closure
- Identify new target prospects and initiate contact
- Establish communication channels with customers
- Contribute to content creation and co-ordinate customer communications
- Support marketing with executing ABM strategies
- Create opportunities for expansion and up-selling of solutions
- Standardise CE sales proposals, presentations and other collateral
- Oversee ongoing quality assurance of content
- Be knowledgeable of pricing structures and validate all proposals
- Define CRM processes and drive initiatives to continuously improve
You will be reporting to the Business Development Director.
Salary will be non-commission-based – available on application.
Please email Laura.Hill@CloudEssentials.com for more information.
Strictly no agencies.
We've been helping enterprises cope with change since 1998.
years in business
In the early 90’s Essential was helping enterprises embrace open computing by linking their proprietary systems with Unix & Microsoft Windows.
We were the first to introduce an SMTP/MIME messaging capability to some of the largest UK and global enterprises.
Launched enterprise archiving
Essential launched the first enterprise email archive application in the world.
We were moving mailboxes between platforms: cc:Mail to Microsoft mail, Lotus Notes to Microsoft Mail & more.
Migration between archives
We started migrations between on-premises archives and messaging formats.
I’m really passionate about helping our customers get to grips with how they manage, secure and access their data in the cloud. Data governance has become a theme that gets threaded into every project and it sets us apart from other cloud partners.
We take time to point out the implications of even the most basic cloud configurations. Storing what could be huge volumes of data in the cloud needs careful consideration before you launch feet first into anything.
Being unafraid of being pioneering is where we stand out. We often find ourselves in very niche areas – it means I oversee fewer, but more technically challenging projects, which I love.