With over 20 years of experience in complex migrations, and optimising onsite, hybrid and cloud deployments, it’s safe to say we know the Microsoft landscape inside and out. This technical expertise, combined with our experienced in-house legal and compliance advisory team, makes us ideally positioned to help you navigate the very specific challenges of the pharmaceuticals space.
From scoping and implementing urgent projects, to streamlining current deployments and road-mapping your future Microsoft adoption journey, we have what it takes to ensure your technology keeps pace with your needs. Securely, compliantly, and with more bang for your buck.
• Complex and growing tenant structures
• Varying levels of cloud maturity across the group
• Blind spots and excessive admin of licences
• Slow onboarding/offboarding of use
• Maintaining local Microsoft 365 management capabilities
• Desire for global oversight and standards
• Regulatory and data sovereignty complexities
• Compliance requirements from legislation as well as global industry standards
• Interdependencies between risk/compliance teams and IT/security teams to make progress
• Governance and compliance features and technologies moving at pace
• Vulnerability to insider threats and data breaches targeting high value IP and sensitive user data
• Remote working increasing risk and use of shadow IT
• Secure migration, storage and data loss prevention strategies for sensitive data
• Translation of regulation and classification taxonomies into Microsoft 365 labelling
• A multitude of Microsoft packages and add-ons to choose from
• Limited flexibility to adjust licences on the fly
• Poor visibility into disabled users and unused licences
• Wasted resources consuming already-limited IT budget
Often there reaches a point where co-existence isn’t enough and fast progress is needed for collaboration, integration and centralised control.
Having an agile and experienced partner to deliver your Microsoft 365 tenant migration will get you to a centralised environment quicker.
Or, if your intention is for localised management, our security solutions can establish baseline settings at group level whilst tenant management delivers localised controls without compromising admin security.
Using virtual tenants ssimplifies and standardises the approach to tenant management and means you can manage your global environment exactly how you require
Tapping into our compliance advisory services will accelerate your compliance journey across the whole Microsoft 365 ecosystem. You’ll get more value from licences and be able to demonstrate your commitment to progress against governance and meeting regulatory demands.
From assessments to full design and deployment our specialist security team can act as an extension of yours to ensure you’re getting the best from Microsoft 365 security features.
Because we focus on content management within regulated industries, we can help you understand and manage the journey of sensitive data through Microsoft 365 from migration, classicisation, security, discovery, backup and preservation.
With visibility and automations, licences can be assigned appropriately, cutting down on wastage and using quotas and chargebacks to create a sustainable cost management approach.
We’re no strangers to the global pharmaceuticals industry. Read some of our success stories from previous and ongoing clients, here.