Office 365 provides a modern and effective platform with many features that facilitate collaborative remote working.
These services are a critical component for organisations now facing the perfect storm of COVID-19, environmental and travel issues, an increasingly flexible workforce and extreme weather events.
Critically, in offering this environment, enterprises must leverage the many advanced security, data governance and compliance features within Microsoft’s platform to ensure safe sharing.
Get the most out of what you have available in your Office 365 environment.
Whether you’re new to platforms like Teams and SharePoint, or have been working with them for a while, we can help you:
- Get the baseline security you need in place for safe remote working & collaboration
- Understand where any opportunities for improvement are
- Save costs on 3rd-party security solutions you don’t need any more (and optimise the settings on those that make sense to keep running)
- Prepare a governance plan for your Office 365 SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive & Yammer environment
- Review & clean-up permissions, external sharing, forgotten users, etc
- Define & rollout data sensitivity & retention labelling frameworks
- Deliver Teams training & communicate your collaboration & data protection policies to staff
- Prevent Teams sprawl, orphaned Teams, control guest access etc.
- Educate staff on how to label documents, avoid credential theft, phishing risks, etc