Virtual Machine Backup in Azure
Discover the new way to protect your virtual machines
Protecting your vSphere and Hyper-V environments doesn’t need to be complex or costly.
If your current backup products are expensive and cumbersome, it’s time to modernise your backup architecture, stop counting VMs, hosts, CPUs, and stop paying ‘annual maintenance.’
Pricing for HubStor Backup-as-a-Service is a simple baseline cost each month with pay-as-you-go, low-cost storage pricing. Be up and running in 15 min with simple, seamless, and reliable storage.
“HubStor’s new virtual machine backup is the latest way they continue to stay ahead of the game. Love the simplicity of the service’s UI – setup took less than 30 minutes, and it just works. This is one of the simplest ways for us to achieve our offsite backup requirements. I can sleep well, knowing there’s an immutable copy of our VMs on Azure storage”
Manager, IT Systems at Virgin Hyperloop One
A Comprehensive, All-in-one Backup Solution
Enterprises can now tackle their virtual machine backup requirements along with a full spectrum of archival workloads including:
- Microsoft 365 email, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, Teams & logs
- On-premises systems (that would normally use physical backup devices)
- Email journals
The same platform also delivers content archiving for compliance and legal discovery, and for a wide range of content types, including email and files right through to genomics data, medical imaging, voice calls and video surveillance.
What makes this service different?
With no startup costs and the ability to pay based on your month-to-month consumption, this is a great way to get instant protection with zero lock-in.
Pricing for HubStor is a simple baseline cost each month with pay-as-you-go, low-cost storage pricing.
You can also use HubStor to minimise cloud storage costs, tuning your policies to control storage tiering in Azure and to determine how long your backups are retained for.
Quick & Easy to Configure
Unlike other backup offerings that require you to configure and manage secondary and offsite backup storage yourself, HubStor’s cloud-first approach keeps a small local cache for fast access to your most recent backup set while seamless offsite replication and long-term retention run in the cloud automatically.
- 15 minutes to deploy: The HubStor Backup Service is agent-less, enabling IT administrators to begin reliable protection of their VMs without a time-consuming onboarding and orientation investment.
- Instant 3-2-1 protection: HubStor’s VM backup service delivers enterprise-grade backup policy administration, monitoring, and a streamlined approach to achieving the gold standard of 3-2-1 data protection automatically.
- Immutable from ransomware: Ransomware can attack backups. HubStor provides immutable storage for all backups seamlessly, ensuring that any unwanted encryption of local backups will not be a business-impacting event.
- Simple Administration: Manage backup policies at any level in your virtualisation topology. Monitor the status of backup and re- store jobs globally, per data centre, per hypervisor, and for each individual VM.
HubStor has provided Oxford Health with the confidence to grow into the cloud safely, knowing all our Office 365 data is backed up and protected within our Azure tenancy, benefiting from Microsoft’s storage flexibility. The HubStor technology is a stable, feature-rich and easy-to-use cloud backup solution. Oxford Health is now looking at utilising HubStor with its on-premise backups and replacing all current tape backup systems.
HubStor has been a reliable solution, delivering protection of our Office 365 data, and supporting our litigation and GDPR requirements.