De-mystifying email retention in Microsoft 365 Cloud. Strategies for 2023 and beyond.
Benchmark and align your approach to reduce costs without compromising compliance.
In this webinar, our experts provided expert guidance and best practice advice on email retention. Email is still the #1 form of business communication. A robust email preservation strategy is crucial for improving productivity, reducing risk and storage costs, not to mention essential for regulatory compliance.
During the webinar we polled participants and asked them to list their key challenges concerning email retention.
In the webinar we address these challenges:
- Despite users’ desire to keep everything forever, our legal and compliance specialist provided insights into how long you should be keeping email and the pitfalls of keeping data for too long
- We looked at use cases to ensure that you store emails in line with eDiscovery and legal requirements
- Our technical experts covered the basic principles of retention in Exchange Online. We discussed how to architect Microsoft 365 properly for email retention policies, in-place hold, legal hold and labelling.
- We also explored a cost-effective solution for modern preservation
- Finally, we highlighted pitfalls to avoid when planning and carrying out an email archive migration.
Watch the full webinar: