Power BI migrations
Experience the Power of Microsoft Power BI.
If you’re on an Office 365 E5 licence, you already have a powerful BI and Visual Analytics tool at your disposal… so why are you paying for expensive third-party solutions from IBM or Qlik?
By migrating your existing platform to Power BI, you’ll be able to integrate into the greater Microsoft environment and benefit from value-adds that other services just can’t deliver.
- AI & computer learning via Microsoft Azure
- Direct Query to Azure-based resources (e.g. Azure SQL Server or Analysis Services)
- Live update &/or data ingestion capabilities using Azure Stream Analytics
- Better protection when paired with Microsoft Information Protect & Cloud App Security
- Easy integration into project management & collaboration platforms like Microsoft Teams
- Simple internal & external sharing – no need to provision servers, web-servers or DMZs
Ensure a Smooth Migration to Microsoft Power BI.
While Power BI deployments are possible to DIY – particularly if you have an experienced data analytics/modelling team – it’s often faster and smoother to use a partner like Cloud Essentials to do the heavy lifting and environment setup for you.
Areas in which we can be particularly useful include:
- Deploying Power BI as part of bigger changes like Office 365 and/or Azure Migrations
- Migrating third-party apps such as Oracle BI Reports and Qlik to Microsoft Power BI.
- Integrating Power BI into an existing Office 365 and/or Azure Environment
- Doing data and dashboard preparation in sensitive, complicated or time-pressured situations, including:
- Cleaning & preparing data for ingestion
- Accurate data mapping
- Ensuring data model integrity for trustworthy insights
- Building intuitive dashboards to provide at-a-glance insights with detailed drill-down potential
To find out more about leveraging your Office 365 licencing for cost-effective and powerful data modelling and analytics, get in touch with the Cloud Essentials team.