Design, deploy, migrate & re-work your SharePoint.
If you’ve been using SharePoint on premises for a while, you may want to review how effectively it’s been used and perhaps do a clean up or re-work in advance of a migration into the cloud.
You might also want to move content from other platforms into SharePoint, or prepare SharePoint content for Teams adoption.
We have created a ‘toolbox’ of services and best-of-breed technologies that make it easy to review, design, deploy and migrate a range of content sources including file systems, Public Folders, IBM Domino, Web & other ECM platforms (e.g. iManage, Livelink etc.), into SharePoint.
Our SharePoint services include:
- On-premises SharePoint review
- Fixing problems such as illegal characters & broken links
- Planning & design of hosted SharePoint deployment
- Expert SharePoint architecture advice
- Ensure your Teams rollout & SharePoint integration is a success
- Content migration & OneDrive deployment
- Injection of metadata & content types
- Optimisation, including:
- Regional & granular replication between distributed sites
- Storage management, BLOB offloading & archiving
- Backup & DR, including granular restores.
Where needed, we also offer project management, data governance advice and other focused workshops that will help you get the most out of SharePoint.
Ensure Strong Data Governance
- Perform a detailed inventory of your source environment
- Set policies for what should be migrated where based on age, usage patterns, sensitivity, classification or other business criteria.
- Ensure content is migrated with full fidelity
- Map all configurations, permissions, workflows, actions, & metadata
- Account for differences between the source & destination environments.
Fix SharePoint Migration Problems
- Detect & resolve broken links
- Replace illegal characters
- Preserve NTFS file system permissions
- Flatten folder hierarchies
- Remap permissions
Generate Management Reports
- Generate compliance reports
- Microsoft best practice reports
- Infrastructure reports
- Compare elements pre & post migration
Enhance SharePoint Protection
- Schedule & manage backups
- Monitor operations in real-time
- Perform item level & point-in-time restores
- Restore full or partial Farm content
Site Migration Examples:
- Migrate farm content, architecture & database
- Migrate sites & subsites
- Merge existing sites
- Promote site to site collections
- Migrate web parts
- Migrate groups, permission levels & users
Content Migration Examples
- Perform incremental migrations
- Copy Content Between Lists & Libraries
- Copy Document Templates
- Migrate InfoPath Forms
- Map Folder Names to Metadata
- Preserve version history, created, modified & approval status