Webinar: Avoiding the pitfalls and preparing for the challenges of a Microsoft 365 tenant-to-tenant migration
Are you sure you have considered ALL the interdependencies while planning your tenant-to-tenant migration?
Chances are, unless you’re an experienced cloud architect, you will not have managed many tenant-to-tenant migrations in your career. Our panel of experts have worked with clients in a variety of industries and will draw on their extensive experience to share their insights.
Benefit from our 20+ years’ experience specialising in complex migration projects.
This interactive session covers:
Why are you migrating? What are your long term goals? Good planning at the early stages can minimise costly mistakes post-migration and establish a springboard for future success.
Our experienced cloud architects will share their knowledge and help you to anticipate the technical headaches associated with tenant-to-tenant migrations.
Align your security and governance protocols and find out how to use a T2T migration as an opportunity to tighten up your security position.
You will leave the webinar equipped with:
- a clear picture of the challenges and pitfalls inherent in tenant-to-tenant migration projects
- an understanding of who you need around the table when scoping the project
- best practice tips for using the project to improve your security and governance posture
- an insight into the technical details that can de-rail a seemingly “straightforward” migration project
- tips on how to maximise the benefits of a tenant-to-tenant migration and position it as a springboard for future success.
You can navigate the content and jump to sections of your choice using the bookmarks in the video timeline.
Johann Van Schalkwyk, Head of Cloud & Migration at Cloud Essentials
Chris Hathaway, founding member of Cloud Essentials and IT risk subject matter expert
Laura Hill, Managing Director
Brandon Botes, Senior Sales Executive